The Persico family built his palace on a fourteenth-century tower house belonged to Gaia da Camino, enriching it between 1496 and 1506 with a facade characterized by stone elements. After 1596 it was belonged by the historian Giorgio Piloni. It was changed radically in the nineteenth century. A major fire in 1933 spared only the facade. It was rebuilt in 1941 bringing it back to the eighteenth-century configuration.
Veneto Rivers Holiday represents a project consistent with the Strategic Regional Tourism Plan Veneto, designed in synergy and complementarity with the objectives of the various OGD involved.
It invites and it is open to the active involvement of local governments.