Location: Costa, fraction of San Nicolò di Comelico.
Patronal feasts: 13 October, San Daniele.
The church was built in 1656 and rebuilt in 1869 to a design by Ing. Palatines. Set on fire in 1893 and rebuilt in 1898, restored in 1926 and frescoed by Pio Solero and Danilo Soligo. The high altar comes from the church of S. Nicolò. To Eng. Cesco of S. Pietro is responsible for the project of the bell tower erected in 1928.