Location: Campitello, fraction of San Nicolò di Comelico.
The first church dates back to 1632, it was dedicated to the SS. Angels. A makeover took place in 1703 and in 1848 the overflowing of the Rio Gianigoli or Saucè ruined it. It had to be rebuilt in 1886 on the initiative of the Tonello and Mario families. The design is by Eng. Luigi De Candido of S. Stefano. The wooden altar is Baroque, the related altarpiece of the "Sacred Heart" to which the Church that comes from Innsbruck is dedicated. From the 17th century there was an oratory on the site erected by a local family and dedicated to the Holy Angels.